Monday, September 28, 2009

The old box gutters on the back section


Here's one of the pictures I took while destroying the box gutters, about three weeks ago. I just really like the way it turned out.

It kills me that I don't have the resources to restore the box gutters. I really like the roof we put on, don't get me wrong - and it does have the advantage that rain doesn't come through it - but it's bland. I'm thinking of ways to de-bland it, and maybe next year we'll talk about that in more detail. The proximate goal was a dry house.

I keep forgetting to take a picture of the new roof(s) from the south side. Once I do that, I can officially cross the roof work off the list here on the blog; the actual job was finished on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I took while destroying the box gutters, about three weeks ago. I just really like the way it turned out.gutters adelaide

    ReplyDelete